Below you can read how I register, use and store your data and how you can ask to be deleted from my lists at any time.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. BusinessByHeart is the data controller
BusinessByHeart v/Pernille Plantener is the data controller for the processing of the personal data that we have received about you. This means that your data is available to the undersigned, Pernille Plantener, as well as any employees who work under a duty of confidentiality and with tasks directly related to BusinessByHeart's activities.
BusinessByHeart v/Pernille Plantener
4673 Rødvig Stevns, Denmark
CVR No.: 26738547
Phone: +45 25432921
2. The purposes of the processing of your personal data
We register the following information about you in the following cases:
- Newsletters: First name, last name, country and e-mail address
- With information about the country you live in, we can avoid sending you irrelevant offers, e.g. physical courses in another part of the world, and online offers at odd times for you.
- This information is stored in our newsletter client (currently Mailchimp) and deleted when you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Courses and educations: Full name, address incl. country, e-mail address, telephone number and, if you are registered as a business customer, your CVR no.
- With this information we can issue correct invoices.
- This information remains in our customer database, which is managed by Visma, and will be deleted in accordance with the Accounting Act, no later than 5 years after BusinessByHeart ceases to be a company.
- Personal coaching, conflict mediation etc.: Full name, , address incl. country, email address, telephone number and, if you are registered as a business customer, your CVR no. or equivalent. In addition, we ask you to state your year of birth and important people in your life.
- Address information serves to issue invoices correctly
- Information about age and important people in your life in preparation for our coaching
- Information about age and important people in your life is deleted when more than 12 months have passed since our last coaching agreement.
- I also take handwritten notes in connection with our coaching conversations. These notes bear your first name and possibly 1st letter of your surname and are otherwise not personally identifiable. I usually send a scan of my notes after each conversation, so you have full insight into what I hide about you. The notes are saved for as long as BusinessByHeart exists, as they also form the basis for my logging of hours with The International Coach Federation, ICF.
- Through the booking system www.acuityscheduling.com your name, email address, time zone and any information you provide in connection with the booking are collected and stored. This information is forwarded to my calendar service hosted by Microsoft and will remain in both locations until active deletion, which will only occur if requested or when BusinessByHeart is closed.
The legal basis for my processing of your personal data:
- When I use your information, it is always in full compliance with the legislation on personal data protection in force at any given time. The primary legal basis is the data protection regulation, Article 6, subsection 1, letters b and f.
Legitimate interests pursued with the processing:
- As mentioned above, our processing of your personal data takes place i.a. on the basis of the balancing of interests rule in the data protection regulation, article 6, subsection 1, letter f. The legitimate interests that justify the processing are to be able to offer you relevant news, an effective organization of my tasks for you as well as maintaining my accreditation with ICF and possibly other bodies.
3. Categories of personal data
We process the categories of personal data mentioned above: Name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. In addition, age and important people in your life that you yourself have stated in connection with personal coaching.
Recipients or categories of recipients
I only share your personal data with relevant employees, advisers and external data processors, including accounting staff, who work under confidentiality and confidentiality, and who do not pass it on. External data processors have guaranteed that they comply with European data processing legislation.
5. Storage of your personal information
I only store your personal data for a period that is in relation to the service I would like to provide to you as a customer and which is regulated by the legislative requirements.
In relation to my courses and educations, I store the names of my course participants for a maximum of 30 years, and e-mail addresses and information about which courses the person in question has attended for a maximum of 15 years. The time frame for the storage of course participants' names takes place, cf. the balancing of interests in the data protection regulation, article 6, subsection 1, letter f, with the aim of being able to document the correctness of certifications from ICF at any time and any other certification bodies, and the time frame for storing names, e-mail addresses and an overview of participation in courses in order to nurture the customer relationship by sending relevant offers to former course participants.
In relation to personal clients, I delete my own lists of information 12 months after the last booked appointments.
Names and accounting data as well as information in the booking system Acuityscheduling are kept until 5 years after the closure of BusinessByHeart. The same applies to data in Google Calendar, which Acuityscheduling synchronizes with.
6. Your rights
According to the data protection regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you:
- Right to see information (right of access): You have the right to gain insight into the information that we process about you, as well as a range of additional information.
- Right to rectification (rectification): You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our general general deletion occurs.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing.
- Right to transmit information (data portability): In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance. In certain cases, unless you have given prior consent to this, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on automatic processing, including profiling. Note, however, that in certain cases there may be exceptions to the rights.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide to the data subjects' rights, which you can find www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you want to make use of your rights, please contact me at email@example.com.
7. How do we secure your personal information?
In BusinessByHeart, I have introduced appropriate technical and organizational security measures against your personal data being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost, changed or degraded, as well as against your personal data coming to the knowledge of unauthorized persons or being misused. Therefore, only those employees who really need access to your personal data in order to carry out their work have access to it.
Physical material is kept locked and without access to unauthorized persons. In addition, the necessary internal procedures have been established to ensure that BusinessByHeart is able to react quickly if, contrary to expectations, there should be a breach of personal data security.
8. Transfer of business, death, etc.
If BusinessByHeart changes ownership as a result of bankruptcy, sale or for another reason, all personal data will be deleted. Prior to this deletion, you may be contacted by the undersigned or my estate (in the event of my death), asking whether you would like your contact data to be transferred to a person or entity that continues BusinessByHeart or BusinessByHeart's activities.
In the event of a merger with equal partner(s), where Pernille Plantener and BusinessByHeart still have veto rights and uncensored control over data and personal lists, your data will be transferred to the new entity, however, after prior notification, where you will be given the opportunity to say no thanks.
In the event of a merger with or takeover by another company, where BusinessByHeart no longer has the uncensored right to data and personal lists, or where Pernille Plantener no longer has the right of veto on questions about how your data may be used, your and other people's personal data will not be passed on, and they will be deleted according to the deadlines set by accounting legislation.
9. Contact and complaint
If you wish to lodge a complaint or are concerned about how I use your personal data, please contact me in the first instance so that we can find a solution to your problem as soon as possible.
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You will find the Data Inspectorate's contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
This policy is effective as of May 25, 2018.